Michael Celso Gonzalez
There are very few lawyers in the Tampa Bay region with the level of quality experience Mike Gonzalez brings to the table.
As a former Assistant State Attorney, Mike Gonzalez was responsible for investigating, filing, litigating and trying criminal cases. Knowing how both sides of a case works gives him a perspective into the way you will be prosecuted which can be invaluable. Having worked with many law enforcement agencies allows Mike to also understand how the police may be looking at you.
Mike has helped thousands of clients resolve their criminal cases in a fair and timely manner. He fights relentlessly for those charged and has a reputation for being an aggressive and a “no-nonsense” type of criminal defense lawyer. Mike is committed to working diligently for anyone who faces prosecution.
Mike has developed good relationships with police and prosecutors, and he has earned the respect of judges from his days as a government lawyer and as a private attorney. His reputation for competence and skill gives him credibility from the moment he walks into court.
Areas of Practice
- Drug Trafficking
- Synthetic Drugs
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence & Neglect
- Drug Violations
- Sex Cases like battery and child abuse
- No White Collar
- Driving on a Suspended License
- Mortgage Fraud
- 1st Degree Murder
- Income Tax Fraud
- Drug Sales For Both Prescription
- Florida, 1991
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida – J.D. – 1990
- University of Miami School of Business Administration, Florida – Bachelors In Business – 1987